Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Scenes from Intermezzo


There are many, many things that make me smile. Sitting on the beach (or by a pool) with a great magazine on a sunny day. Chocolate ice-cream. Trying on everything in my closet, which I lovingly refer to as "Fashion Show" and conduct at least bi-weekly. And at the top of the list, one of my favorite parts of my role at Sherman Pickey is traveling to NYC on one mission: buying for the store!

Badge ready

This past Sunday I took a quick overnight trip to NYC for Intermezzo. I was getting an opportunity to see Summer & Pre-Fall 2014 as well as revisit Spring '14 for anything that might have been added to the collections.

I had a full schedule for the day and a half; three Showroom appointments, twelve booth appointments, as well as a mission to see as much of the show as possible, seeing if I could find anything new and exciting for Sherman Pickey in the process!


And although it couldn't have been more rainy (or to follow, freezing cold!) outside - the Fashion never stops and it was warm and toasty inside Pier 92!
Intermezzo from above
Stops at Annie Griffin, Sail to Sable, Elizabeth McKay, Julie Brown and so many more were making me so excited for the upcoming warmer-weather months! Only 71 more days until the first day of Spring...
Everyone, and I mean everyone, will want this stunning Annie Griffin Natalie Maxi (center).
New additions will start to pop up this Spring & Summer at Sherman Pickey - including Jack Rogers, Rachel Roy, Alice & Trixie, in addition to little girls clothing from Lilly Pulitzer, Roberta Roller Rabbit, Elizabeth McKay and Sail to Sable!

Could these Little Lilly dresses be cuter? We think not - and the one fourth from the right glows in the dark!
Our Spring event calendar is starting to take shape too - stay tuned for information on trunk shows, launch parties, events and happenings at Sherman Pickey!  












No comments:

Post a Comment